Professionally I have a proven ability to develop e-commerce solutions and grow online business. I enjoy coordinating projects and communicating to all levels of a business. Good communicator, logical and analytical thinker along with strong business acumen. I love the buzz of delivering a new project on time.
Personally I like nothing better than relaxing with my family and friends with a glass of wine in hand and good conversation. Living near the beach helps me enjoy a passion for water sports and when I can get away I enjoy the odd round of golf (handicap 12).
- Commercial Director
- Head of Online Business
2020 Mobile Group (UK)
- IT Manager
- IS Manager
Insight UK (previously Action Computers)
- Developer / Support
Key Qualities and Achievements
- System Integration and Technology Background.
- Excellent e-commerce understanding.
- Customer focused, understanding the consumers journey and requirements from an online experience.
- Converting a business with no e-commerce presence, to having multifaceted online solutions with a turnover of over 3.5 million. Completing varied roles in the process from technical architect to account management.
- Building a Mobile phone recycling business from an embryonic level to become a leading business within an already established market.
- HND – Business Information Technology Bournemouth University
- OND – Electronic and Mechancial Engineering
Andrew Beckett – Linkedin Profile